The Doggy Code
We love welcoming your four legged family members on holiday with you and simply ask that you please:
• Book in & pay for all dogs who are staying with you. Please add £25 per dog per stay. This helps us to provide facilities for your dog to enjoy e.g. the creation & upkeep of our dedicated dog field.
• Only bring your dog to stay if they are fully house trained. We regret that we cannot accept dogs who are using indoor puppy pads or similar.
• Be neat and wipe your paws. If your dog needs a clean up please use one of the hoses outside & not the indoor human shower or baths. Please bring a dog towel to dry off.
• Keep sofas & beds for human guests only.
• Bring your favourite dog bedding, crate, throws, towel, food & water bowls etc
• Pick up your poops as they happen and pop them in one of the doggy bins around the farm. Free poop bags are provided.
• Check that you are satisfied that the area e.g. garden or dog field is safe & secure for your dog before letting them off lead. Each owner’s assessment of a ‘secure area’ is different as are the needs & capability of each dog. We leave it to you to make this safety assessment on behalf of your individual pet.
• Don’t leave your dog alone in the property, even for a short time. You might think they are ok when you leave them but trust us we hear them bark, howl, scratch and jump up at windows & doors when they are left alone. They would much rather spend their holiday with you & we’ll share with you all our favourite dog friendly places to visit, eat & drink together to make life easier.
• If other owners are using the dog field, please check you are both comfortable for your dogs to mix before entering the field area
• Keep your dog under control. Dogs must not be allowed to chase livestock or worry other people or dogs.
• Leave the cottage & garden clean & tidy. If the property requires significant additional cleaning or there are dog poops left in the garden, we will charge a minimum £50 fee to cover the cost of putting the situation right ready for the next guests.
If there is anything you are unsure about before booking to stay with your dog or you have a greater number of dogs please do get in touch. We’ll be delighted to help.
Suitable for 2 medium house trained dogs. Fenced Garden Terrace.
& The Cowshed
Suitable for up to 3 medium house trained dogs. Fenced garden area.
The Old Farmhouse.
Suitable for up to 4 medium house trained dogs. Shared garden entrance with the Little Cottage.
Suitable for 2 small house trained dogs. Fenced Garden area and terrace
Enjoy our dedicated dog play field!
Whether your pup wants to do zoomies like Bracken, sniff in the long grass like Lily or just lay down & take in the view like Ollie – this is the place to beClick here to see Ollie, Lily & Bracken road test the dog field on our Facebook page
Meet the team!
Dottie, or ‘Dottie Dora the dog explorer’ to give her her full title, is our youngest team member!
She’s a mixed breed, Border Collie crossed with a Lagotto Romagnolo (nope, we didn’t know what one of those was either!) and is a bundle of loveable energy.
Welcome to the team Dottie, we’re all glad you’re here!
Everyone, meet Bracken Bracken, this is everyone …
Bracken is a beautiful Welsh Sheepdog. Despite coming form a long line of esteemed pedigree Sheepdogs, at the grand old age of she 3 has decided running around after fluffy white things wasn’t quite her thing and has taken on a career change into hospitality.
Bracken’s job it to ensure Geufron Farm is pawsome for all the lucky pups who come here on holiday.
Her first suggestion … build a large dog play field to do morning zoomies in!